Sunday, 26 January 2014

10 EASY Hairstyles For Curly Hair

Hi everyone! 

As a naturally thick haired curly girl, I have struggled over the years with controlling the frizz, maintaining glossy curls, and finding hairstyles that suit which is something all curly girls go through as they grow up and learn how to to control their mane. I think I've kind of nailed it now in terms of knowing my hair so of course there's nothing I like more than passing on my curl tips so that we can all live peacefully in our curly world. So check out the 5 minute vid after the break!



In the video below I am demonstrating 10 really easy but pretty hairstyles for my fellow curlistas.  If you're like me when I was younger, I often just left my hair down and open because I couldn't think of anything else that would look good. Those were boring times. So have a go at some of these and see if you like one of them on your own hair-my favourite is number 10 because it looks a lot more complicated than it really is! Try it and see! And of course let me know in the comments how you get on. 


Hope you enjoy it!
Anita xxxx